Sunday, March 30, 2008

Not AGAIN...!

It seems I can't use GoLive to update my web site anymore.. The alternative is Dreamweaver and I have no idea how it works. (I tried and suddenly it had made a Dreamweaver site folder of all my web sites into one...) So I'm very embarassed to say, sorry for not updating the web site in a while, AGAIN. I get the feeling I say that a lot. I have applications for two more schools to finish and I'll try to figure out what to do with the web site(s) after that.

That said, I started a new painting yesterday, it's going to be part of a series of two paintings so it doesn't look very impressive on its own:


It was a good opportunity to test my new digital camera though. I was never really happy with the old one, especially when I was going to take photos of my works for documentation, so it was a nice change. It has a so-called "intelligent" flash, which I think is great.

I just realised that the person in the painting looks a lot like my sister, even though it's not. Strange.

No comments: